I think we have survived the crazy heat that attacked St. Louis this summer. We're not sure what to make of the pleasant 80 degree temperatures headed our way this weekend. We haven't been up to too much exciting: lots of time at the lake spent in the water trying to stay cool and then hiding indoors.
The temps finally got below 100 yesterday so Emily and I headed to the zoo. Emily was thrilled since she has been asking to go all summer and I have been refusing to do all that walking in the heat.
During the hot spell, Cameron installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen. Here's Emily helping him set the last tile. She was a good helper (when she wanted to be) and it turned out great!
In the new sea lion tunnel at the zoo. It was very cool watching the sea lions swim all around us.
No zoo trip is complete without a ride on the carousel!
Riding the train around the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment