Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Zoo Trip

It is a beautiful day here so Emily and I went to the zoo. St. Louis has an amazing (ranked #1 in the country in some publications) and free zoo! Emily and I both had a blast. She was telling all of the animals "hi" and "bye". We even got to see a baby giraffe who was super cute!

At the Sting Ray exhibit. You can pet the sting rays, which I did, but Emily wasn't too sure about it. I think that was more because she had to lay on top of the barrier to reach them and didn't like that idea too much. She seemed to love seeing the rays swimming and flapping their wings.

Petting a baby goat. She petted and brushed a bunch of the goats.

Peeking through a fence outside the chimpanzee exhibit.

Climbing up to get a look at the zebras.

A good zoo trip wears a girl out!

No comments: