Emily had her 9 month check up today. She is 27.5" long (50%) and weighs 20 lbs 11oz (80%). She, of course, got a glowing report! We're off to another swim lesson tonight...
Aimee, I love the pictures of Emily. She is simply beautiful. I can't believe she is swimming already. She just might be in time for the olympics! Ha! They say (who-ever they are) that the earlier the better! You both have a precious little girl. Loved seeing the pics. Love ya, Mary Ann Does your mom know that poppy sent another woman flowers? How cute and I love the name poppy!. I asked your dad what she called Helen and he said he couldn't tell me in front of everyone at Walmart. Not a good name. You know your dad.
1 comment:
Aimee,
I love the pictures of Emily. She is simply beautiful. I can't believe she is swimming already. She just might be in time for the olympics! Ha! They say (who-ever they are) that the earlier the better! You both have a precious little girl. Loved seeing the pics. Love ya, Mary Ann
Does your mom know that poppy sent another woman flowers? How cute and I love the name poppy!. I asked your dad what she called Helen and he said he couldn't tell me in front of everyone at Walmart. Not a good name. You know your dad.
Post a Comment